There are many reasons why one should continue his journey to Nepal. Of them all, the 11 of them which are listed below, stand out to be the most important.
- Anyone who is reasonably fit can trek in Nepal.
- Teahouse Trekking is the glamping of treks.
- All-you-can-eat is all along the way.
- Nepal is a knock-off North Face mecca.
- You will meet people from all over the world.
- The mountain air does wonders for your skin.
- And the mountains do wonders for your ass.
- The higher the altitude, the lower your tolerance.
- The scenery is breathtaking (literally).
- Say “namaste” to the world’s kindest culture.
- Help rebuild Nepal’s economy.
Nepal has trekking routes that will be very hard to trek. Nepal also has trekking routes that will be very easy instead. Nepal is one of the cheapest countries to go in a trip; it is very much handy for anyone who is looking for a low budget trip but still want to have fun more than anyone else. The weather of Nepal will also do wonders to your health.
Going further, Nepal provides a wonderful atmosphere for the tourists, with thousands of tourists coming here annually here in Nepal; it is high time that you became one of them. Coming here, you will be helping to those people who have just been hit by the disastrous earthquake. You will, at the same time, uncover the vibrant culture of Nepal too which you leave you mystified.
However, these are not the only reasons why one should visit Nepal. Nepal provides the visitors with so many options in adventure tourism that every brave heart looks forward to. Besides from trekking, rafting, paragliding, bungee jumping and many more adventure activities, Nepal provides the most beautiful sceneries in the whole world.
Nepal also acts as a pilgrimage destination, having Lumbini as a birthplace of Lord Gautam Buddha and Pashupatinath as a must visit Hindu sacred place. Other impressions that Nepal can give you is the diversity in the flora and fauna nearly everywhere you go. Nepal has the rarest of the animal species ranging from One- horned rhino, elephants and Bengal tiger to birds such as vulture and florican.