After the big earthquake of 7.8 magnitude struck Nepal on 25th April 2015, it is a big question whether Nepal is safe to travel or not ? Then obviously answer is “YES”.
The earthquake and frequent aftershock have somehow damaged some of the heritage sites of Nepal and only one trekking trail is damaged, as many international media are presenting that everything is Nepal is destroyed, here we are presenting some of the facts that will force you to re-arrange your trip to Nepal
1) Out of 75 districts of Nepal, only 11 are most affected.
3) Out of 10 National Parks, only 1 is affected.
4) All the highways and sub-ways are in operation with zero damage
5) Out of 8 UNESCO World Heritage Sites, only 4 have around 40% damages
6) 90% hotels in Kathmandu Valley are safe and in operational conditions. 100% Hotels in popular destinations like Pokhara, Chitwan, Lumbini, Bardiya, Ilam, Annapurna Region, Everest Region etc. are safe and in full operation.
7) Out of 35 popular trekking routes, only 2 are affected
8) All the International and National airports are in operation with zero damage
9) Communication (nets, phone calls, ATM’s, swipe machines) is working as it was.
10) Hospitals and Clinics are safe and in operation. No viral diseases or influenza is seen
After knowing the truth, We hope you will spread the positive word to the world and also would help Nepal to revive via economic growth via tourism sector